Under normal circumstances, companies that focus on automotive applications will install vehicle GPS positioning monitoring systems for their cars, such as bus groups, car rental companies, logistics and freight companies, car loan companies, and so on. The most direct statement is that all companies with cars need GPS vehicle monitoring systems. Because every car is at risk of theft, even the car and the goods are stolen. Compared with the value of stolen vehicles, the price of GPS equipment is very low, so it is all necessary products for auto companies.
GPS vehicle monitoring systems and functions are under continuous development. In the future, it will integrate big data, cloud computing and other functions to provide more complete and comprehensive services to help customers reduce the risk of vehicle loss and vehicle escape.
The role of GPS vehicle monitoring system:
1. Early warning of abnormal phenomena of the vehicle. If the vehicle exceeds the normal area, an alarm will be given immediately, allowing customers to pay attention to the abnormal phenomenon immediately to prevent the vehicle from being stolen.
2. Real-time positioning of the vehicle's geographic location, complete vehicle positioning every 10 seconds, and accurately grasp the vehicle geographic location.
3. Financial supervision. Based on the collected information, the driver’s behavior is explained, and the electronic fence, administrative area, risk point, and second point are set. If the vehicle leaves the normal driving area, immediately send an alarm to prevent the vehicle from leaving the controllable area and reduce the rate of fraudulent loans and bad loans.
4. Vehicle tracking and monitoring, tracking the geographic location of the vehicle 24 hours a day, and monitoring the driving environment of the vehicle at all times.
5. Vehicle trajectory playback, data statistical analysis, behavior analysis, etc. The above is all based on vehicle driving habits, such as data collection provided by driving routes, to capture some information of the driver.
Eelink Communication Technology Limited is a high-tech enterprise engaged in the research and development, production and promotion of GPS for automotive global satellite positioning systems. It has ten years of leading technology and experience in the information transmission industry and has a number of national invention patents. The company can fully meet the needs of the transportation industry, improve transportation efficiency and reduce safety accidents.
Tag: GPS vehicle monitoring system, GPS vehicle monitoring system function
Related content reading